https://actionoverwords.org/ (the “Website“) is owned and managed by Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A., an Italian company with a registered office in Via Palermo 26/A, 43122 Parma, Italy. (hereinafter referred to as “Chiesi“, “we”, “us”, and “our”).
To access the Website, the user (hereinafter referred to as “User“, “you”, “your”) must carefully read and accept the terms and conditions (the “Terms“) set out below.
If you do not accept the Terms, you should leave the Website.
- Intellectual Property rightsAll copyright, intellectual property rights, and other rights relating to products, processes, and technologies described in the Website belong to Chiesi. You are authorized to use and reproduce the content of the Website for internal information only, provided that: (i) the content is not modified in any way; (ii) graphic elements are not separated from the related text; (iii) you provide a copyright disclaimer mentioning all rights are reserved to Chiesi. Any publication or commercial use of the material on the Website without the express consent of Chiesi is forbidden. Any other right or permission not expressly mentioned in this Terms shall be considered reserved. Other parties’ intellectual property will be identified wherever possible, and Chiesi will acknowledge their rights.
- Information on the WebsiteAll the information published on the Website is produced without any guarantee. Chiesi will always do its best to ensure that information published on the Website is accurate and regularly updated, but this does not imply any warranty regarding the accuracy and reliability of such content. The content on the Website is provided for information purposes only and without any guarantee, condition, or other provision. Chiesi may periodically update the Website and its contents, including product descriptions and availability, without notice.
- Limitation of liabilityTo the extent permitted by applicable laws, Chiesi shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Website. The User will indemnify and hold Chiesi and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to your breach of these Terms, violation of any law or the rights of a third party.This limitation of liability does not intend to exceed mandatory legal limits or those for cases of malice or gross negligence.
- Applicable lawThese Terms shall be interpreted and governed by Italian law. All the disputes arising out of these Terms will submit to the jurisdiction of the Court of Parma.
- Promotion and solicitation to purchaseThe information on this Website is not for promotional purposes, nor does it constitute an offer or solicitation to prescribe, purchase or supply, market, or any other transaction concerning products distinguished by the Chiesi brand and trademarks.
Any links to third-party sites on this Website are for the User’s convenience only. Chiesi expressly declines any responsibility regarding the information from third-party sources.